Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BioWriMo: Year One

If you don't know what this is, watch this video.

----


My name is Jonathan Daniel Garcia. I was born on November 21, 1990 in a hospital in Tucson, Arizona to Fernando and Gina Garcia.
My brother Aaron was two. He couldn’t say my name correctly so he called me Jonfin or as my dad likes to say, Dolphin.
I was a baby so I don’t remember it. I was apparently very fussy. Even more than most babies. More on that later.
If I would have been a girl my name would have been Mikayla or some spelling thereof after a friend of my mother’s. As it is I was just given biblical names.
Much of my first year was spent eating, pooping and learning basic motor skills. Less time was spent sleeping than my parents would have liked. More on that later.
That’s all I really know. I was a baby. Sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment